Tender Chicken Bars Hot Honey 0.8oz - 9 Count
Eat for the mood you want!
- A SNACK FOR BUSY LIFESTYLES: Our tender chicken bars are flavorful, all-natural, and convenient. Each bar is perfect for the busy professional or the mom who does it all! These tender chicken bars are a delicious way to power through your busy day.
- SUCCULENT FLAVOR: Each chicken jerky bar is slow-roasted to create a unique savory and smoky flavor. They’re perfectly packaged for devouring anywhere your day takes you—and unlike a lot of jerkies, they’re tender and easy to eat.
- PROTEIN THAT POWERS YOU THROUGH THE DAY: Each serving of our meat jerky is packed with 8 g of protein, giving you the energy to take on your day. Our natural protein snack bars have 40% less sugar than granola bars and 65% less fat than potato chips.
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Our chicken snack bars are ideal for everyone, including those who follow specific diets, such as gluten-free, or even those who are just tired of making salads! Our bars keep hunger at bay all day!
- LOVE ME TENDER: Healthy, wholesome foods are key to fueling your body and mind. Made with real, natural, and clean ingredients, our healthy meat snack bars are deliciously tender. Finally, there is a snack that fulfills both desire and conscience.
Ingredient Statement: CHICKEN, HONEY, WATER, BROWN SUGAR, SEA SALT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS: HABANERO CHILI POWDER, PAPRIKA, DRY VINEGAR, NATURAL FLAVORS, CULTURED CELERY POWDER
Serving Size: 1 Package (23g)
Servings Per Container: 2.5
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 25
|Element||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 2.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: 0g||2%|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Refrigerate after opening
- Best-by date is stamped on the packaging
This was great tasting jerky. I had the hot honey which did have a little zing to the taste. The only thing I would notate is the jerky was more oily than what I typically experience. It could be related to the honey flavor. But that didn't impact my experience.
I was not for sure how I would like these. I usually only eat beef Jerky. This was not bad tasting or too greasy